Monday, May 28, 2012

Get paid to chat

Update: We are sorry to inform that the said get paid to chat site mentioned in this post is already not available as of the moment. The said domain is for sale at this time. We no longer wish to endorse the said site.

We, however, are on search for sites to share and wish to review it first before endorsing. We will give you update on what we are working for on the said 'get to paid chat'. Thank you.




An e-mail was sent to me from my OJP Newsletter about 2 days ago. It was all about get paid to chat. But I already signed up a couple of months ago but did not focused on it anyway. As I read about it, I remember that I do have an account on that site. I hurriedly visit it, for the reason that it was endorsed by my OJP  Family, I trusted that this site really pays.

 I logged-in, and goes on enjoying chatting with others as my earnings grows. I'm not pursuing a reference here but just give it a try. The minimum payout for Paypal accounts is $0.01 and AlertPay is $1.00. Payments are seen immediately as you continue to enjoy on chatting. To start, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...