Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Posting my blogs to Pinoy Blogger's Directory


I accidentally discover from Google research the top Pinoy Blogger Directory. I was excited that there is this website for Pinoy bloggers and I wish I found it earlier. But anyway, it's better be late than never.

Here's the steps I follow to submit my blogs:

1. Copy an HTML code to your blog theme. This is a requirement for them to add your blog, because if you don't, your blog will be deleted. The code will look like this.
PinoyBlogger

2. Fill out the registration form they provide after the code has embedded to your blog.

Registration Form


3. And the last step submit. After submission, they will recognize your submission by this.




That's it. As simple as that.

I hoping that I could meet a lot of Pinoy bloggers in the blogosphere and looking forward to have a good reationship with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...