Saturday, February 18, 2012

Learning to Blog

How are you guys? Me, still learning and getting to absorb my lessons.

New bloggers are really aggressive. I did join the blogging lessons I was offered for the reason of money-making blogs. I was astonished and sparkled by the thought that I could even make money in this easy way of just putting my personal diary to online writing through weblogs or blogging.

But as a new blogger, not to compare to the 'big rivers' or top blogs as Yaro Starak described, reality sinks in. Blogging is not really an easy task to do. I almost spend 8-18 hours a day facing the computer and revising, editing my blogs. And all I get is disappointments(sometimes) and downsides of my blogs. I am maintaining three blogs at the most.

When do I disappointed?

  • I get disappointed when page views of my blogs are just increased by three or five.
Blog Page Views
  • When my advertisements never worked.

How do I cope up with it?
     I cope up with the downside of my blogs by:
  • discovering related blogs
  • researching a lot
  • finding inspirations to successful bloggers
Hope, to the new bloggers, this will also be a lesson for you. I never quit with this and I did put my heart on it. But funny, why would I expect something when I'm just new anyway. :)

You May Also Like:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...